Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I've been slacking

With the new year comes lots of resolutions including to update my blog.  The past month has been filled with friends and family.  From the Botanic Gardens Festival of Lights to NYC with the family, I've taken a lot of pics.  Here are a few.











The lights were beautiful.  It was great to go with good peeps and experience the gardens! 
After the gardens, Will and I went snowboarding in Vail.  It was my first time experiencing powder snow!  It was amazing!!  I didn't actually get any pictures of us boarding, but the lift on the way up provided a lot of spectacular views!








After an amazing time in Vail, we headed back home.  After Vail, I headed back East and up to NYC to spend time with the family.  I spent a little longer than anticipated due to the blizzard that hit New York.  Who knew 20 inches of snow could be such a hassle. 
 After the storm, the wind would blow the snow around.  It not easy to walk through.
 I think these people forgot to move their cars.  I thought they looked a little like igloos.


 What do you do with all the snow?  Pile it!


 This normally busy street wasn't so busy even though it was the middle of  Monday afternoon. 

After finally making it back to Denver, I returned to more snow.  Denver got a few inches.  We took the Tully dog out for a walk and found out she plays fetch with snowballs!!  
Tully catching a snowball to the face.  We didn't throw them hard and she continued to play!


Right on target!

She caught the snowball

She jumped into another one

and another one!

We then tried at home. 

She's very good at catch!




So there's some of the catch up.  More to come. Last year was pretty amazing.  here's to an even better year with more adventures!

2 comments:

  1. Marvelous pictures...just missed my family album blog deadline, but I saved a few to post next year.
    Love and peace to you and Will...Tully too maybe she meets Pika one day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be amazing. I'm sorry I missed the deadline. I got the bug that's going around and have been pretty useless. Hopefully she will get to meet Pika. Hoping you had a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete